Our ability to fantasize and fulfill the wishes rely heavily on our partners. “Sado”, trios, erotic games, couples exchange experiences … What do women ask men and how they react?
Each day, we have less chance of success when trying to classify, how people experience their sexuality. The opening that exists in recent years (Facebook, Twitter, and cyber world in general) together with the wider dissemination of the topic and increased sexual queries, allows that there is a huge variety of ways in which women and men think of themselves as sexual entities, persons entitled to the satisfaction and fullness with your partner.
Yet, somehow, most women try to “tune” their sexuality to their peers and in very many cases, the gaze of men, tend to repress women their desires. The more empathetic and encouraging a man is, the more the woman dares to release their fantasies because he knows that will be well received.
When the opposite happens, these women are folded and hide, somehow, those intimate desires, because they fear the censure and criticism. And this usually happens to women in the early 40’s and older
“A young couple is watching a popular TV cooking show when the guy says “Why are you watching this, you don’t even know how to cook?” The women quickly replies back, “Hah, really? You watch porn every day and I don’t say anything to you.”
LOL… The real point here is, as much as most of guys think they are Casanova’s in the sack, the reality is, they may be quite far from fulfilling her true sexual fantasies. What would be great is if she is able to express her sexual fantasies, but in most relationships that never happens.
A matter of age
Younger women, when they are not sexually satisfied, are able to manifest openly and even change partners.
It is more difficult in older women because, many older men are not as flexible in this respect as young men and sometimes refuse to attend a consultation to solve its dysfunctions or simply to learn more about sexuality. Maybe that is another reason why older women tend to choose younger sexual partners.
A world of fantasy
The chances of women fantasize depends, of their partner. They are more open to propose, if they feel that their partners give place to do it.
There are men of all ages who have a personality that allows them to be creative, to enjoy and not intimidated at all, when women are creative and daring in bed and take the initiative. Instead, they find it fun and challenging. Instead, there are other men who are structured and cannot leave the script in their heads. In these cases, many women try to adapt to such men so that they will not be offended and even to avoid losing them.
A tip for “those” guys?
First, understand that women fantasize a lot. And despite of all their uniqueness, there are several common sexual fantasies that ALL of us dream of.
And you guys might wonder, what are these fantasies?
Let’s take a closer look:
- Master and Slave: Regardless of what you think you might know, many women like to be cuffed, pulled by the hair & spanked. And if your lady is into one of these women, then the master & slave are the perfect sexual fantasy for you.
- Two Perfect Lovers—or More! Show me a woman that has never fantasized about a trio and I will prove to you that she is lying. 2 women and a man, 2 man and a woman, whatever. Every girl (and a most men) has had one of these scripts in her head. She may be daydreaming about two hot males fighting over her body and attention, thus if you are not against it, make it happen.
- Strangers in the night: The porn industry is making millions on this fantasy. And for a good reason. To be conquered by a stranger is such a romantic and hot dream of so many women. To make it entertaining, dress differently than usual and be an actor for that night. Pretending to be a stranger while exploring her body for the “first time” will be an amazing experience for the both of you.
- Public Place: This sexual fantasy is all about having sex in public, sharpening your senses & feeling the fear of being caught. Plus, the charm of breaking the law adds to the fantasy, and all these senses together may lead you both to the highest notes of orgasm.
- Flying Solo: Naturally, any woman will be a bit shy to offer a solo show, so in this sexual fantasy you must bring it up, sit in the director’s chair and make her fly solo. Stimulating herself as you watch will be an amazing scenario for both of you.
- Homemade Porn: Being an actress in her own personal movie is one of the best sexual fantasies you can explore together. And watching it again will be even better.
- The Fairy Tale: Do you remember when you were a kid, and you used to dress up like a Spiderman, Superman, Cinderella or any other character of unrealistic and fantastic tales? Me too. Well, now it’s time to play these fun games again, but this time for the adults.
- Fantasy Roulette: Fantasy roulette is a safe bet, being that it is impossible to choose sexual fantasies that she won’t like. The only thing that can go wrong, is execution, but for that I’ve got you covered with some great tips.
A one last tip for guys, these sexual fantasies can truly change your sex life forever. If matters are getting boring, bring up the topic. Odds are, she will be glad you got along. Listening to her sounds, read her body language & don’t get lost in your pleasure. The point of the fantasies is to make her head spin around and, of course, make her want more and more sex with her fantastic sexual partner, who happens to be you.
MONDE OSÉ EROTIC WEEK
MONDE OSÉ PRESENTS THE TANTRA & EROTIC ARTS WEEK AT DESIRE RESORTS RIVIERA MAYA WITH LUXURY LIFESTYLE VACATIONS
Monde Osé is a lifestyle brand focused on promoting the understanding and enjoyment of life, love and sensuality. Their main goal is to offer distinguished sexy entertainment and seduce the audience while maintaining a classy, sexy and unique product. In French Osé means “to dare”. So…