Well…Masturbation…It’s something people don’t talk about, but almost everyone does it. For many, having a conversation about masturbation is still taboo, but, it is still a subject that interests everyone. Half of Americans regularly take a vitamin or nutritional supplement. It appears that adults in the U.S are getting steadily more health-conscious and demanding steps to ameliorate their own wellness.
On that point is one healthy activity, however, that is oftentimes considered a taboo issue in our refinement and even a source of disgrace for many people. That activity is masturbation.
I came across some statistics that really shock me: In one national study, 95 percent of men and 89 percent of women masturbate on a regular basis. I wasn’t impressed about the 95 percent of men, but 89 percent of women? Well statistics don’t lie… So I sprang into the net and go looking for more info, guess what, it is a great deal of information about the many benefits of masturbation, some I knew, others, really amazed me. So I took the decision to collect some of the benefits of masturbation, and thus, be able to corroborate, the previous statistics.
To be fair, I possessed no idea, about the huge benefits of masturbation, apart from the benefits that we experience, immense pleasure! Besides, I can guarantee that no one really needs much convincing to keep doing it.
Well, let’s get into the details… Let’s keep in mind that these data, are about both, men and women.
- A 2003 Australian study found that men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to contract prostate cancer. Regularly flushing your system, so to speak, keeps your semen healthy and prevents the buildup of cancer-causing chemicals.
- It makes you harder. As you age, you naturally lose muscle tone… even down there. Regular sex or masturbation works out your pelvic floor muscles to prevent erectile dysfunction and incontinence.
- It’s also important to build up your immunity. Ejaculation increases levels of the hormone cortisol, says Jennifer Landa, M.D., a specialist in hormone therapy. Cortisol, which commonly produces a bad rap as a havoc-wrecking stress hormone, actually helps regulate and maintain your immunity in smaller dosages. “Masturbation can produce the right environment for a strengthened immune system,” she says.
- Masturbation helps you sleep. If you’re having trouble going to sleep or you just want to take a nap, then you might consider a quick masturbation session, that’s because getting handsy with yourself lowers blood pressure and produces endorphins, the chemicals responsible for helping easestress and increase relaxation.
- Also, help people who suffer from Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), a neurological disorder causing leg pain, cramps, tingling and itching, (published in the medical journal Sleep Medicine). Several physicians in the US have had confirmation from their patients that it serves.
- Masturbation alleviates urinary tract infections. Once you’re tired of drinking all that cranberry juice, turn to the other cure for UTIs: masturbation. It helps flush out old bacteria from the cervix, giving UTI sufferers some much-needed relief.
- Menstruation Pain Relief: Midol and heating pads, step aside. According to WebMD, self-pleasure can actually relieve a lot of the pain you feel during your period. Premenstrual irritability, cramps and those painful backaches you get during your period can all be eased by masturbation. How? It increases blood flow to the pelvic region.
- Lowers Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes: As if you even needed another reason orgasm, women who experience more big Os were shown to have a greater resistance to type 2 diabetes. One way to ensure more climaxes? Self-pleasuring!
- Masturbation is a common treatment for sexual dysfunction. For example, women who do not reach orgasm can learn how to by masturbating, and men who experience premature ejaculation can use masturbation to learn control.
- Masturbating with your partner is not only highly erotic, but it can also help you both to learn more about the other’s sexual response and desires. It will give you a hands-on look at what drives your partner wild and how you can best pleasure your partner.
Well as you can see, the benefits of masturbation are numerous, and maybe, it’s a good idea to make masturbation part of your health routine and have fun at the same time. In summation, masturbation may potentially improve your health, and is not harmful to you, mentally or physically. Whether you prefer to utilize your own fingertips, or use a sex toy, you may be improving your health and well-being by masturbating.
What’s your opinion?
DECEMBER 30TH, 2016 – JANUARY 2ND, 2017
LLV wants to welcome you to the hottest ever New Year’s Eve Event… NYE Miami 2017!!!
Join us this year in one of the World’s sexiest party Cities for a New Year’s Eve Party you’ll never forget!! Miami – what a City!!
YOUR COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDE:
4 days – 3 nights at the Intercontinental Hotel in a deluxe room
Meet & Greet on December 30th
Round trip Transfer to a LIfestyle Club (discounted entry fee) on December 30th (BYOB)
Our Exclusive and Private New Years eve party from 8:30PM to 3:00AM, Includes:
– Private event on board Yacht Seafair Miami,
– Premium location
– Open bar
– 2 Dj’s
– Festive Holiday Diner
– 1 bottle of Vueve D’ Cliqout per couple at midnight
Round trip transfer to clothing optional Beach, Halouver Beach, water and entrance fee to park
All tips & Taxes