Each body part is governed by a star and gets a highly erotic energy. We give you a guide to know the weakness of your partner and tips to rediscover passion. Your Zodiac reveals hidden influences about your arousal, your sexuality and your passions.
Gently caress or kiss his back passionately? Touching your feet? Tell risqué words in his ear? Surely your partner has a vulnerable point, a hypersensitive one, this point makes us explode with pleasure. Leave aside complexes, modesty and fears and bet that super exciting foreplay. We will indicate you what their G-spot according to their sign, you tell your partner what’s yours. And both enjoy it.
- Aries. Fiery, passionate and creative lovers, its weak point is the head. Will melt once you start stroking their heads, massaging his forehead and hair. Ask him to close his eyes and slowly kiss him on the mouth, eyelids and nose. Thus, all the erotic force of Mars – the planet that rules – is going to get in your bed.
Famous Aries Include:Charlie Chaplin, Marlon Brando, Bette Davis, Thomas Jefferson, Houdini, Wilhelm Reich, Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Gloria Steinem, Leonard Nimoy, Cy Young, W. C. Fields, James Clark, and Otto von Bismarck.
- Taurus. Tender, Loving and delivered in true love, Taureans not resist petting and kisses on the neck . Give a massage at the top of the shoulders, which is the part that corresponds to the sign ruled by Venus, the planet of love. In addition, there skin is extremely sensitive, do not forget it when star foreplay.
Famous Taureans Include:
Fred Astaire, Sigmund Freud, William Shakespeare, Barbara Streisand, Malcolm X, Leonardo de Vinci, Willie Nelson, Orson Welles, Katharine Hepburn, George Lucas, William Hewlett, Cher and Adolf Hitler.
- Gemini. Quiet, noble and sensitive lovers. The shoulders, arms and hands, are the weakness of these lovers, during a single night can give you double of love than any other sign of the zodiac. What made them? Kisses and caresses on the armpits, elbows and wrists…
Famous Gemini Include:
H.R.H. Philip (Duke of Edinburgh), Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Bob Hope, John F Kennedy, Walt Whitman, Al Jolson, Bob Dylan, Thomas Hardy, Miles Davis, Stravinsky, Confucius, Kirk Kerkorian and Paul McCartney
- Cancer. Intuitive and super affectionate, melting just touching them the sides of the torso, chest and tummy. You can put your head in these areas or massage with scented oils and creams. And kiss them passionately, especially in the nipples.
Famous Cancers Include:
Bill Cosby, Henry VIII, Princess Diana, Mike Tyson, Julius Caesar, Nelson Mandela, Rembrandt, H. Ross Perot, Dan Aykroyd, Geraldo Rivera, Ringo, Buckminster Fuller, Alexander the Great, Estée Lauder, and Marshall McLuhan
- Leo. They say be loved by a person of this sign is easier to love it. Extremely demanding, not everyone can make them feel pleasurable sensations. Challenge him encouraging him the entire area of the heart, the center of the chest and upper back region. It is precisely the “solar plexus” which was under the direct influence of the Sun, ruler of Leo. Yes, never worry, does all delicately. The secret? Support your lips gently in areas to stimulate their erotic dreams.
Famous Leos Include:
Mae West, Napoleon Bonaparte, Andy Warhol, Simon Bolivar, George Bernard Shaw, Maxfield Parish, Omar Khayyam, Peggy Fleming, Carl G. Jung, Stanley Kubrick, Mick Jagger, Jackie Onaissis, Charles Schwab, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Virgo. Great lovers, committed and always concerned about giving the ultimate pleasure, the point G “of them are located in the abdomen and groin. Likely with soft light and erotic pinching and biting around the navel. Moreover, dedicate to stroke throughout the area around the hips. You will become irresistible and indispensable in their bed!
Famous Virgos Include:
Lauren Bacall, Michael Jackson, D. H. Lawrence, Queen Elizabeth I, Sophia Loren, Sean Connery, Lily Tomlin, Raquel Welch, Grandma Moses, Tolstoy, H. L. Mencken, John Coltrane, Pavlov, Warren Buffett and Liliuokalani.
- Libra. Total Balance for Lovers “with particular time.” But his tendency to routine and monotonous, can be reversed if you find his weakness: the back, reaching the buttocks and the side of the torso. Make strong and deep massage in the area and combine them with kisses, caresses and soft bites. A foolproof detail? Librans love to bathe with them.
Famous Librans Include:
Eisenhower, Olivia Newtown-John, Sarah Berhardt, Mohandas Gandhi, Franz Liszt, Bruce Springsteen, Brigitte Bardot, Eleanor Roosevelt, Paul Simon, Noah Webster, Ralph Lauren, and Michael Crichton.
- Scorpio. It is the most sexual zodiac sign. For them, sex is life and there is nothing they like better. Passionate and intense, his erogenous zone is located in the sexual organs themselves, back and lower body that lies between the genitals. But the secret is to make them wait: do not start encouraging them there, first exploring dedicate his whole body, to eroticize your skin and arouse each other.
Famous Scorpians Include:
Marie Antoinette, Marie Curie, Martin Luther, Theodore Roosevelt, Bill Gates, Lorne Michaels, Picasso, William Penn, Christopher Columbus, Sally Field, Joni Mitchell, Mohammed, Prince Charles, Goldie Hawn, Roberto Goizueta, and Voltaire.
- Sagittarius. Fiery, passionate and unconventional lovers come to ecstasy when receiving stimulation on the thighs and buttocks. The sign ruled by Jupiter, the inside of her legs near the genitals is also a center of Sagittarius eroticism. With your hands and your mouth gently Caress those parts, making it ultra exciting intimate tickling. Something that Sagittarians find it very erotic, is that you shave them their private parts.
Famous Sagitarians Include:
Sir Winston Churchill, Ludwig van Beethoven, Mark Twain, Francis Albert Sinatra, Jim Morrison, Walt Disney, Dale Carnegie, Bruce Lee, Steven Spielberg , Phil Donahue, Jane Fonda, Uri Geller, and the Dali-Lama.
- Capricorn. Discreet but passionate. Capricorns love to leave a good memory as lovers among their partners. Owners of a tendency to infidelity, calves are his weakness. Massage it in that area with scented oils or creams, give gentle bites and detail-infallible kiss him the back of the knee.
Famous Capricorns Include:
Sir Isaac Newton, Richard Nixon, Louis Pasteur, Edgar Allen Poe, Elvis Presley, Michael Crawford, Phil Spector, Little Richard, Nostradamas, J. R. R. Tolkien, Kepler, David Bowie, Joan Baez, Joan of Arc and Muhammad Ali
- Aquarius. Sassy, stylish and limitless when enjoying Aquarians die of pleasure when they stimulate the legs. Thrill-seekers, the ideal is that you play in those areas with different elements: you can tickle them with a feather caress with a soft cloth or… What your imagination dictates! The freedom that characterizes the sign also move to the bed so they will always be willing to have new experiences, including sex toys or make super original proposals.
Famous Aquarians Include:
Charles Darwin, Thomas Alva Edison, Vanessa Redgrave, Frederick Douglas, Oprah Winfrey, Charles Dickens, John McEnroe, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jack Nicklaus, Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Telly Savalas, Virginia Woolf, Babe Ruth, Mia Farrow, Carl Icahn, and Yoko Ono.
- Pisces. Free, sometimes tender and sometimes the opposite. Are irresistible to the opposite sex. Keep them in your network of pleasure and lust is not easy, so do not forget your weak point, foot. Give them a pedicure, give massage to the soles of the feet, pressing the center and brings his fingers to your mouth, one by one, gently caressing and kissing. You can also increase eroticism, resting their feet on different parts of your body.
Famous Pisceans Include:
George Washington, Albert Einstein, George Frederick Handel, Elizabeth Taylor, Cindy Crawford, Kurt Cobain, David Gilmour, Gloria Vanderbilt, Gutenberg, Sibil Leek, Ralph Nader, Edgar Cayce, Sidney Poitier, and Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
So what’s your sign, you dare to follow the stars, let us know.
RIVER OF PASSION ||
Luxurious Lifestyle River Cruise
Ultra luxurious European river cruising – the jewel in the crown of sophisticated travel; make that under a the LLV banner and you have surely reached one of the pinnacles of global travel experiences. Discover the scenic wonders of the Danube, from the vibrant cities of Budapest and Bratislava to the captivating natural beauty of the Wachau Valley to such quaint towns as Linz, the birthplace of the famous Linzer torte, and Krems, with its enchanting cobblestone streets. And you’ll do all of this with the most discerning lifestyle crowd with whom you’ll ever travel.
Make memories for life with LLV. Join us; space is limited.
Book now: https://www.llvclub.com/package/river-of-passion-ii-crystal-mozart-august-24-31-2019/