1. More Women Masturbate Than You Think.
Okay, so maybe it’s not all day, every day, but this statistic is definitely not the perfect picture of modesty, we tend to envision for ladyfolk: 92 percent of women masturbate regularly. And just like the infographic says, the other 8 percent is probably lying.
2. And Women Are Masturbating More Often Than You Realize.
Moreover, 60 percent of women indulge in some self-loving’ about two to three times a week. About 10 percent of women do it every day. Different strokes for different (lady) folks.
3. Some Women Are Psychic Masturbators.
In other words, they can turn themselves on and even orgasm with their minds. That’s a special talent, right there. Barry Komisaruk, a neuroscientist from Rutgers University studied women who can climax without touching them. In his study, he observed female volunteers in an MRI machine who could quite literally think their way to an orgasm just as intense as if they had done it the old-fashioned way. But don’t judge. It’s all in the name of science, guys.
4. Female Animals Masturbate Too!
Female homo sapiens are not the only ladies looking’ for some lovin’ in the animal kingdom. Observed out in the wild and in their owners’ homes female animals have been caught in compromising situations and they all have their sex toy of choice: horses rub against fences, birds bend their tails, while porcupines and monkeys have sticks. And no, it’s not just because they’re itchy. Scientists have debunked that theory by sampling their ahem, secretions.
5. Historical Documentation Of It Dates Way, Waaaaay Back.
Ready for a history lesson quickie? The first depiction of female masturbation was seen in a clay woman figurine dating back to 4 BC from a temple site on the island of Malta. She is referred to as the Hagar Qim woman and she is poised “with one hand languidly supporting her head.” Sounds like she was relaxed: “Oh you know, just chillin’ and diddlin’.”
6. Women Are Bigger “Dirty Talkers” Than Men.
And here you thought guys were the randier sex. Boy, were you off-mark. According to a 2002 study, young women are much more open talking about sex than men are. Eva Lefkowitz from Penn State University conducted the study over three months, observing 124 women and 81 men between the ages of 18 to 25 and focused on their conversations with their same-sex friends. She found that the female subjects chatted about all matters of sex — including masturbation — much more frequently than men. Paints a new picture of “girl talk” doesn’t it?
7. Masturbating Helps With Menstrual Cramps.
It sounds like all is not lost if you’re stuck somewhere without Midol. Experts explain that the surge of feel-good hormones released during solo sex can help relieve pain.
8. More Horny Women Watch Porn Than You Thought.
For “inspiration”, maybe? According to a study commissioned recently by social webcam site Cam4 and French survey institute IFOP, 21 percent of American women admitted to watching live sex shows online. (I’d prefer to spend that time masturbation-free bingewatching Sons Of Anarchy on Netflix, but whatever gets your rocks off.)
9. Women Use It To Put Themselves To Sleep.
It’s not always simply for fun for one — sometimes it’s just about hitting the hay with yourself! According to the infographic, 32 percent of women masturbate to help them fall asleep. Who said going to bed alone was a bad thing?
10. Almost Half Of All Women Would Rather Go Solo.
Sorry, Casanovas of the world … but we don’t need you. Do it yourself if you want it done right … right? According to the Jimmy Jane survey, 41 percent of women said they enjoy masturbation more than sex. Now that’s taking control of your sexuality!
Courtesy of Your Tango
Dive Into Temptations
May 23rd to 27th 2019
LLV would like to welcome you to INTO TEMPTATION 2019 , Where you will Free your spirit & find your fun, at the renovated and revitalized unique “Playground for Grownups”… Temptation Resort and Spa, Cancun, Mexico.
Once again we bring you an event that many will remember for a long time. Those who have traveled with us before, know that it will be unique, with the unique style of LLV.
Our younger crowds love this complete, all-inclusive group at the Temptation Resort & Spa for flirty fun, topless parties, and exclusive meet and greets. Modern, updated suites are waiting to lift you away to an unforgettable, adults-only escape.