The date is approaching fast. The “Baltic Sensuell” Lifestyle cruise is a fact, with over 90% of their cabins sold, the countdown begins… Everything is ready for another super successful Luxury Lifestyle Vacations event!.
If you are one of those who has not yet booked your cabin, this will be the right time. There are only a few cabins left.
As the long-awaited date approaches, many have questions (especially those who will go for the first time to a Lifestyle Cruise), we will try to answer as many questions as we can.
Many people have pre-conceived notions of what it’s like to go on a Lifestyle Cruise. And until you try a Lifestyle Cruise for yourself, it’s hard to know what you’re getting into. Here are some myths about our Lifestyle Cruises,
Myth: CRUISES ARE TOO CROWDED.
Reality: With only 343 Cabins, our Lifestyle Cruises are set for a more intimate onboard experience. And because our ships are smaller, we can dock in ports which are in the middle of the city. This means whether you’re on land or at sea, you’ll never have to feel like you’re lacking a little extra elbow room.
Myth: CRUISE SHIPS ARE BORING.
Reality: From enrichment seminars given by experts in diverse fields to Sexy Theme nights, spa, casino, entertainment, and our exclusive LLV Live entertainment performers, you’ll always have something to do on board. Not that you’ll spend much time there anyway—With our customized itineraries, we stay longer and later in more ports than any other Lifestyle Cruise.
Myth: I’M GOING TO GET SEASICK.
Reality: Even if you suffer from motion sickness during car rides or on airplanes, it’s unlikely you will become seasick aboard our cruises. In fact, many people don’t notice any motion at all! The sheer size of our ships and specialized stabilizers are designed to give you the smoothest ride possible.
Myth: EVERY SINGLE DRINK AND BEVERAGE ABOARD HAS TO BE PAID AND ARE VERY EXPENSIVE.
Reality: Our Lifestyle Cruises include unlimited non alcoholic beverages as well as Wine during your Lunch and Diner. For your convenience beverage packages will be available.
Undoubtedly, our lifestyle cruises, offers a unique environment where no detail is overlooked. The sensual atmosphere that surrounds the ship, is contagious. You will experience an erotic swinger’s playground with elegantly-appointed decor, giant fantasy play rooms and customized disco featuring international DJ’s and a state of the art stripper pole for our guests to entertain us.
- Is this Cruise ship a Takeover? We have the entire ship for us. From august 2 -11, 2016, this will be a Lifestyle-swinger oriented cruise.
- What hotels are the host hotel for the cruise? Remember… IT’S ALL ABOUT THE JOURNEY AND THE DESTINATIONS. From Stockholm to Amsterdam, We will depart from Stockholm and the Host hotel will be NOBIS HOTEL (https://youtu.be/czIAE2hp-P8) and will end our voyage in Amsterdam, the Host Hotel will be W HOTEL (http://www.wamsterdam.com/?bctid=4144268066001).
- Which airport should I arrive to? Stockholm Arlanda Airport – Swedavia (Airport Code: ARN) Address: 190 45 Stockholm-Arlanda, Sweden. PH: +46 10 109 10 00Website: http://www.swedavia.com/arlanda/
- Will there be Transportation to the Ship? Transportation will be provided to the ship ONLY from the host hotel. The cost is TBD and is NOT included within the hotel rate.
- It is a Couples only cruise? It is a Couples only cruise, however, we have a limited number of cabins where a single female can share the room with a couple.
- What is accepted as valid proof of identity/citizenship for a United States citizen? All guests traveling on any voyages starting on or after January 1, 2011 onboard Azamara Journey® and Azamara Quest® are required to carry a passport. We recommend that the passport is valid through six months after the end of the voyage. Non-U.S. Citizens who permanently reside in the United States are required to carry their Permanent Resident Card (informally known as a Green Card). The name on your cruise line or airline reservation must match the name on your passport and Permanent Resident Card. Guests who do not possess the proper documentation may be prevented from boarding their flight or ship or from entering a country, and may be subject to fines. For additional passport requirements and information on obtaining or renewing a passport, U.S. Travelers should visit the State Department’s website: www.travel.state.gov/passport. Guests from outside the United States should contact their country’s passport issuing agency.
- What are the rules about dining? Azamara Cruises offers open seating for dining in the main dining room, and therefore, there are no assigned dining times. Guests should consult the daily program for locations and any changes in schedule. 24-Hour Room Service – Available at no extra cost.
Special morning meals include Continental breakfast served, on request; in staterooms between 6:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. If guests are staying in a suite and would like a full breakfast served in their suite between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., they should notify their stateroom attendant the night before by filling out the breakfast request form.
- Will Public Sex be allowed? We will have some public play areas where sex will be allowed and encouraged. Any other public place not designated as a playroom will be inappropriate to have sex.
- What is the age group that will be on board? The average age is from mid 30’s to early 50’s.
- Does the Cruise line know what kind of a charter this is? Absolutely. They know about our events and worldwide reputation of organizing/hosting great events in the swinger community for the past 10 years. They are eager to host our event!
- What is included in the cost? The price of your cruise includes:
-Ship accommodations and ocean transportation
-All Meals, Snacks, 24 hour room service.
-Unlimited non alcoholic beverage and wine with lunch and dinner
-Daily activities program & entertainment, Clotining optional sun decks, pool & jacuzzis, playroom for sexual activities.
-Theme nights, International DJ’s, Live performers, and 340+ couples from all over the world!
-All prices are per-person, based on double occupancy of the stateroom, prices is based on US American dollar.
The cruise price does not include air transportation, transfers or items of a personal nature, such as shore excursions, some beverages, photographs, gratuities, medical services, etc.
- Can we book here? Yes. Click on the link and you can start your reservation now. Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.
- What if I have to cancel? We have a standard cancellation policy. Click here for details.
- Are passports required? Yes. Make sure you apply ahead of time and allow plenty of time to receive your passport if you do not currently have one. If you already have a passport, make sure you check the expiration date so you do not run into any trouble while abroad.
- Do I need Travel Insurance? We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance Travel insurance can minimize the considerable financial risks of traveling:
Reasons to buy travel insurance
1. Your flight has been cancelled.
2. Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled.
3. Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
4. You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
5. Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination.
6. You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
7. A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you’re planning to visit and you want to cancel your trip.
8. A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.
I think we have covered the vast majority of the most frequent questions that many might have.